Meet our Intensive Summer Golf Camp in Marbella, a personalized training program to improve the players performance.
At Santa Clara Golf Academy by PDG, we work where each student receives a plan and coaching designed exclusively for them. This program is created for young players from 12 years old and up who consider turning their golf hobby into professional training.
Our culture and personalized way of working seek to generate a strong bond between the coach and the student. It is essential to know the student as a player and as a person because we believe that it is impossible to separate one from the other.
The structure is based on the work that is done with the best professionals in the world, the training sessions end up adapting to the player’s needs.
What will the player get?
- A full diagnosis of their performance by Flightscope technology
- Custom speed and distance workouts designed by SuperSpeed and SwingBalance
- Daily training rotations covering fieldwork, the driving range, short game, putting green and skills training
- Personal fitness training specifically for golf by our Fitness Coach
- Club analysis and fitting
- Tournaments assistance and planning (according to the points of the World Amateur Golf Ranking).
About the program
Our training plans are comprehensive and arise from the in-depth study of each area of the game. This is the ideal model to maximize the student’s game.
The work scheme is completely personalized, understanding that each player (depending on their age, talent, physique, personality, and other factors) does not need the same thing.
This Intensive Golf Program includes:
- Personalized coaching with training to improve the game
- Unlimited balls
- Physical training
- Video analysis with Flightscope
- Field trips/field strategy
- Full performance report
- Polo, cap, and towel
- OPTIONAL: Housing may be provided including accommodation, transport, and meals. Housing prices may vary depending on the season